5.4.08

how's it going on?

Fuh... it's been pretty long time not hanging out here. Some things change, other things don't. I've been working as a medical physicist for 8 months, nearly a year. I earn money for living...*which is not enough to 'wisata kuliner' every single day, haha...who does that anyway...* it's been a month since I got registered as a legitimate hospital employee, after around 6 months being an 'illegal worker'. I stayed for 3 weeks in Mumbai, India...it was quite memorable...and healthy weeks, I must say. A large number of people in India are vegetarians, therefore it makes the cafeteria in the hospital that I was trained in, serves vegetarian food. So, 6 days a week, 3 times a day, I never touch meat at all. There were all plants, grains, beans, curries, bread and curd which all tasted 'unexpected'. But I gotta say, those food effectively cleaned up my digestive system which had been exhausted digesting junk food. Hey, I had detox! :)

Well, things don't change. I'm still single...and available, by the way. Still take the commuter train to get me to work and bus to get me home. Still fat. It's really hard to lose weight now, especially when you have money in your hand. Once I looked at my brother's graduation pictures at 2003 and saw how thin I was in the pictures...I really miss that. Still trying to marry the girl that I love...and no comment for this.

And for sure, still trying for the best in all aspects of my life. See you!


No comments: